Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Details












One of my favorite things to do on a friday afternoon is to just go out into the city to hang out with my best friends, and that's precisely what I did last friday. Its such a good time spent not thinking about all the school work on our minds, plus we get to discover new parts of town!
This parka/shirt is a new item I picked up recently in ZARA and i've been in love with it ever since. The shape is really nice and all the beaded details really compliment it.
Another store i've been loving is 'BRANDY MELVILLE' their items are very unique, plus they have a policy called 'one size fits all' so all items are very loose fitting and easy to buy, as you can't go wrong in size!

Also go check out my friend's tumblr and follow her!
www.dianacqin.tumblr.com

ZARA SHIRT
BRANDY MELVILLE PRINTED TOP
PARFOIS SCARF
BRANDY MELVILLE CRYSTAL NECKLACE
JCREW PIXIE PANTS
LONGCHAMP BURGUNDY BAG
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...