Saturday, January 5, 2013

Teen Vogue February 2013 Issue

Hi everyone!
Teen vogue has got to be one of my favorite magazines. It provides teenagers with everything they need in terms of info on fashion, teen troubles, beauty... When December comes I am always upset because they combine the December and January issue. The only good thing that comes of it is the amazing February issue which makes up for it!
Another good thing about the february issue, is that it is interactive! This means that every page will have either a twitter, an instagram, a facebook page, etc... for you to like and follow.

I just saw the cover and must say, I can't wait for the issue to come out!
Check out the cover; I love the layout, plus the subheadings sound really interesting. I'm also extremely anxious to find out more about the Kendall and Kylie clothing line :)
The CW is releasing a new series on January the 14th, called "The Carrie Diaries". So they focused on AnnaSophia Robb for the cover star. 


Hope you're having a wonderful beginning to January 2013!
Lots of Love,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...