Friday, April 26, 2013

Pantone Color of the Year: Emerald


Hey all! Apologies for the lack of posts this week... school life has taken away a lot of my free time lately! Today I was finally able to shoot again in this windy afternoon which quickly ruined the curls I attempted to hold with tons of hairspray :)
This outfit was dedicated to the Pantone Colour of the Year of 2013: EMERALD. I'm sure most of you have heard of Pantone as they release a new color every year plus a lot of merchandizing... if you don't know what I'm talking about click here to learn more!
Also, I just joined google friend connect so go and follow me here or by clicking the gadget in the sidebar.

Olá a todos! Peço desculpas pela falta de looks esta semana... a vida de estudante não tem sido fácil! Hoje finalmente consegui fazer algumas fotografias nesta tarde muito ventosa, que rapidamente estragou os meus caracóis no cabelo que tentei aguentar com quilos de spray :)
Este look de hoje foi dedicado à cor do ano definida pela Pantone: ESMERALDA. Provavelmente muitos já ouviram falar desta companhia que anualmente define qual será a cor de destaque de cada ano. Leiam mais sobre a Pantone aqui.
Juntei-me recentemente ao google friend connect então agora também podem me seguir aqui!






















ZARA SHIRT, SHORTS and BLAZER 
(you all know how much I love the ZARA total looks!)
FURLA CANDY BAG
JEFFREY CAMPBELL LITAS
H&M NECKLACE

Lots of Love,


1 comment:

  1. If you want to get much from this paragraph then
    you have to apply these methods to your won blog.

    Also visit my page: Christian Louboutin Sale

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...