Wednesday, January 22, 2014

TEEN VOGUE FASHION CLICK


TEEN VOGUE FASHION CLICK! VERY VERY Exciting news! I was selected as a teen vogue Fashion click blogger!!! Arghh I'm so happy about this, as I've been trying to make it happen for a very long time now. What this means is that your looks and blog posts are 'monitored' by the teen vogue offices and other 'fashion click' bloggers/ teen vogue subscribers can vote on your looks. This gives bloggers a chance of being featured on teen vogue website on their daily style section which is amazing for gaining greater global exposure. This is very motivating and shows that hard work pays off! I can't wait to continue expanding this creative space of mine.
On to other fashion related talk; how amazing are these sunglasses by none other than Chanel?! The different colored over-sized bow compliments your whole look, adding a touch of femininity. These are the iconic glasses of this season for the 'Chanel Maison' and I'm very happy I got a chance to style them. 

I hope you liked this look, checking in for more looks throughout the week!



















(c/o - courtesy of)

ZARA VEST AND JEANS
PEDRA DURA EARRINGS
CÉLINE BAG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...